In case you didn’t know, February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day. Nothing makes a smile more contagious than doing something nice for someone for absolutely no reason. In a world where everyone experiences difficulties and sadness at times, we all need a day to put out some positive vibes in our communities. In celebration of Random Acts of Kindness Day, we’ve decided to do a site-wide sale from now through Sunday. Enter the coupon code “KIND” during checkout to receive a 20% discount on your entire purchase. And who knows, with that costume you buy, you might make someone else smile!
Here are some other ways to promote random acts of kindness:
- Buy something for the person in line behind you.
- Bring some goodies to your neighbors or co-workers.
- Help out a local charity.
- Let someone go in front of you in line.
- Donate money to your favorite charity.
- Buy a toy for a child.
- Send someone a thank you letter.
- Pick up trash.
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Surprise someone with flowers.
So make sure you go out and spread some kindness this weekend. We’d love to hear about your random acts of kindness, so feel free to share in the comments!