Lacking care in the details (pun intended)
Location: North Carolina
Date: October 29, 2016
This is an OK costume, it would be GOOD if I didn't have to spend a couple of hours to fix it: The dress itself is very soft and that's nice, I love it, but I had to sew up the heart in the back to the fabric because it was poorly glued. I also had to fix the ears because they were too close together (not like the picture) they were also poorly glued, I ended up detaching them, stitching them and sewing them to the headband in an appropriate distance. Also the bob tail in the back is partially detachable to open the dress, but the pin to reattached is poorly stitched and I could see the thread end knot (because it was over the front fabric and not under it) again I had to detach it and re-stitch it under the fabric. Finally the outline on the figure on the front was uneven, with renaming fabric outside the stitches, I had to cut the extra and cut all the lose threads over the inner stitching of the dress.
The costume it's very cute, I love the idea, but really lacks care in the details of its making.
PS: The skirt fabric was glitter and it gets EVERYWHERE. I don't mind, but if you do, that might be a problem.