How has COVID-19 impacted us?
COVID-19 has impacted everything around the world, and our business operations are no different. Here are some things that have changed (or stayed the same) as we navigate through these trying times:
- At this time, we are still accepting, processing, and shipping new orders. There are no changes in our shipping schedule; all orders are still leaving our warehouse within 1 business day.
- We currently have very limited customer service available for phone and live chat. We recommend all customer service inquiries be sent through email or by using the contact form on our Contact Us page.
- We are currently not shipping to any international countries. We are only shipping to addresses within the United States.
- We are currently not offering Warehouse Pick-ups.
- We are strengthening our fraud protection on all orders at this time, due to an increase of fraudulent orders. To ensure your order does not get cancelled due to fraud, we encourage you to make sure all billing and shipping addresses match EXACTLY what your bank has on file. Please note that orders cancelled due to fraud are automatically cancelled without notice.
- Like all businesses that are open during this time, we are following all CDC, California, and LA County requirements and recommendations in ensuring the health and safety of all employees.
We are continuing to monitor the situation as things continue to unfold and will continue to adjust any procedures when and if necessary. In the meantime, we will be updating this page as necessary to keep all of you informed.